This article discusses How to resolve "Application blocked by Java security" error.
This can be corrected by adding the application URL to the Java exception list. To do this follow the instructions below:
Add application URL to Java exception list :
- Go to the Control Panel from the Start menu.
- Double-click on the Java icon to get the Java control panel dialog box.
- Navigate to the Security Tab.
- Click the 'Edit Site List' button.
- Click the Add button in the Exception Site List window.
- Click in the empty field under Location field to enter the URL.
- Click the OK button.
Note: Should the above not work, then follow the instructions for creating a trace file and submit it along with your ticket to the Support Help desk so that Support personnel can review and see what else could be causing the error.
Please sign in to leave a comment.