Symptom: MTC will open a ticket because they are unable to delete a user due to work assignments existing for the user.
Cause of Issue: At this time, there currently is no root cause.
Fix: The steps below will assist the user in being able to remove the assignments and ultimately delete the user from the system.
- Log into JDA Application Client
- Go to Assignment Operations screen
- Search by username.
- Click on adjustments and delete all adjustments.
- Delete user assignments.
- Go to Schedule Operations and remove user from Schedule
- Go to Report Group Maintenance, User Group Maintenance and remove the user from the groups.
- Go to Authorization Maintenance screen
- Click Users
- Search for the username
- Click delete button
- Confirm the deletion
*NOTE - This will require further research if the user still cannot be deleted, however, at the time of this writing the above steps work without issues.