You can choose the columns to display, sort the column data, adjust the width of a column, and reposition columns in the grid. When the content of a grid spans multiple pages, you use the grid navigation toolbar to define the number of rows per page to display, and move between pages.
1. Open a page that displays columns in a grid.
2. To show or hide columns:
- Point to the column title, click , and then select Columns.
- Select the check box next to each column to display in the grid. Deselect the check box next to each column to hide in the grid.
The grid is immediately updated as you select and deselect check boxes.
3. To sort the information in a table by column values, perform one of the following tasks:
- Click the column title by which you want to sort. Click the column title again to sort in the opposite order.
- Point to the column title you wish to sort, click the drop down arrow, and then select Sort Ascending or Sort Descending.
4. To adjust the width of a column, point to the edge of a column title, and then using the double-sided arrow, drag the edge of the column to the desired size.
5. To move a column, point to the column title, and then drag the column to the desired location.
6. To display a different page of grid information, perform one of the following tasks:
- Click Previous Page or Next Page.
- Click First Page or Last Page.
- In the Page field, enter a page number, and then press Enter.
7. To define the number of rows that are displayed on a page, in the Size field, enter a value or select a value from the drop-down list.
Please note that you can enter the number of rows to see, it does not have to be the 150 maximum specified in the drop down.
Please sign in to leave a comment.