Log in and out of the web client
1. From your web browser, enter the URL in the address field. The login page is displayed.
2. Enter your user name and password, and then click Sign In. Your session starts and your user name is displayed in the title bar as well as the warehouse you are logged into.
While you are logged in to the web client, if you stop actively working in the application for a period of time (default is 5 minutes), your session will automatically expire.
3. To logout, in the title bar, from the user name drop-down list, select Logout or Close
Search for a page
To use the search field on the title bar, you must enter all or part of a word or phrase used in the path to the page. A path consists of the menu and groups used to navigate to a page. For example, "Configuration > Inventory > Units of Measure" represents a path in which "Configuration" is a menu, "Inventory" is a group, and "Units of Measure" is a page.
1. In the title bar, in the search field, enter any of the following values:
- All or part of a word in the path. For example, to find the Units of Measure page, you can enter config, inventory, or units.
- A phrase that represents all or part of a menu, group, or page name. For example:
- To find a shipping issues page, you can enter shipping issues.
- To find the Units of Measure page, you can enter units of, of measure, or units of measure.
The phrase must consist of sequential terms. For example, entering units measure will not find the Units of Measure page. The phrase must be part of only one element of the path; that is, either a menu, group, or page name. For example, entering configuration inventory (menu and group) will not find the Configuration > Inventory path.
2. The application displays the number of pages in which the text is found, if any.
3. Press Enter. The Search page displays the path to each of the matching pages.
4. Perform any of the following tasks:
- To view one of the matching pages, click the page link. The page is displayed.
- To exit the Search page, in the navigation bar, select a page.
- To search for a different page, in the search field, enter the text.
A search field is also displayed on the Search page. You can use this search field or the search field on the title bar to find a page.
Open a page in a separate tab or browser
In the web user interface, when you select a page from the navigation bar or a command from an Actions drop-down list, you can open the target page in a separate tab or browser window. This allows you to have multiple pages open at the same time.
1. Perform one of the following tasks:
- In the navigation bar, right-click a page.
- From an Actions drop-down menu, right-click a command.
2. From the shortcut menu, select one of the following options:
- Open link in new tab. The target page opens in a separate tab.
- Open link in new window. The target page opens in a separate browser window.
In the navigation bar, the options are not available for menus or groups; only for menu options that open a page. The options are not available for standalone command buttons, only for commands in an Actions drop-down list.
Created by: Val Visocsky
Please sign in to leave a comment.