What is an Allocation Search Path?
An Allocation Search Path is the warehouse system's method of prioritizing where to look for inventory when fulfilling outbound orders.
Where do I Create These Paths?
- Located In the Configuration menu under Outbound > Allocation > Search Paths, Allocation Search paths allow for the user to set rules that describe where Items are allocated from for each different UOM
How does the Priority Work?
- Priority Allows you to set more than one path to pick a certain UOM but have certain paths more likely to be taken
- The lower the number the higher the priority
What are the Rules I Must Define?
Search Path Rules are where you describe where to pick from and in what way
- Pick Zone describes the locations that you can pick from
- Unit of Measure section describes what you are able to pick due to this rule
- Picking Method describes how you will be picking the Items of this rule
- NOTE: You will need to match the pick method to the pick. For example, if you are picking Eaches with this rule you will need to use Carton pick Method
Please sign in to leave a comment.